Here's how to get started:
- Download our Church App or head over to alofnac.com/give
- Look for the "Give" icon in the Church App or click the "Give Online Now" button on the website
- NOTE: In order to give to multiple funds (multi-line giving) in one transaction (i.e. tithes, offering, building fund, missions, etc.), you will need to create an account.
- You can choose up to four funds per transaction.
- Decide if you want to set up Recurring Giving
- Recurring Giving allows you to choose a giving frequency that works best for you: every week, every two weeks or every month. The Above & Beyond fund, for example, can be set up for Recurring Giving.
- NOTE: Recurring Giving is disabled for multi-line giving.
- Choose a Payment Method
- ACH/Bank Account or Credit/Debit Card
- NOTE: When you create an account, your payment information can be saved. This makes future giving quick and easy!
- Cover the Fees (Optional)
- Every giving transaction comes with a small fee that we as a church have to pay. When you choose to Cover the Fees with your giving, you help your donation go even further by paying the small transactional fee.
- NOTE: Covering the fees is optional. Simply uncheck the "Cover Fees" box if you so choose.
- Leave a Note/Memo (Optional)
- If needed, leave a note/memo about your giving. This may come in handy if you want to give to a church fund that is not listed in the dropdown menu.