We have four giving options: Mobile, Online, Text to Give and Cash/Check. If you have a smartphone, mobile giving is a great option! Online giving is ideal if you'd like to give using a web browser. Text to Give is a quick way to make a donation while on the go. Finally, cash or check is always an option as well.
If using Mobile or Online giving, we encourage you to set up an account when prompted. This allows for quick access each time you give as well as unlocks the ability to give to various funds (i.e. tithe, offering, building fund, etc).
How to use Text-to-Give
Simply text (without the quotes):
1. A number to give that amount. Ex: "100".
2. A number and fund to designate your gift. Ex: "100 Offering"
3. A number and schedule for automated giving. Ex: "500 Monthly", "100 Tithe Bimonthly", "50 Offering Weekly", or "250 Fortnightly"
4."Cancel Auto" to cancel automated giving.
5. Add "cover" to cover fees of one transaction Ex: "100 Offering cover"
6. Add "Cover fees on" to cover fees on ALL text gifts.
7. "Cover fees off" to turn off cover fees on all text gifts.
8. "Card" to add a new payment method.
9. "Refund" to refund your last transaction.
10. "Options" to see the initial list of options again.